The St. Angela’s university Bursary Scheme offers funding to certainly certified applicants from underrepresented corporations to adopt component?Time undergraduate or full-time/element-time postgraduate studies provided by means of the university in the 2018-2019 educational yr.
St. Angela’s university, Sligo is a university of the national university of ireland, Galway when you consider that 2006. Previous to this, on the grounds that 1978, the university became a acknowledged college of the countrywide university of eire.
Application cut-off date: may additionally 11, 2018
Route degree: Bursaries are available for element-time undergraduate and element-time/ full-time postgraduate programmes.
Examine difficulty: Bursaries are presented to take a look at the subjects provided by the college.
Number of Scholarships: now not recognized
Scholarship may be taken in eire
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible nations: citizens of ireland are eligible to use.
Entrance necessities: programs can be accepted from students from the subsequent classes:
Candidates with a low family earnings (much less than 39,875 euros)
Candidates who attended a DEIS school in the past (please provide proof)
Applicants who are from an ethnic minority (please provide proof)
Applicants with a registered incapacity which is listed beneath:
Autistic Spectrum sickness (along with Asperger’s Syndrome)
Interest Deficit disease (add)/interest Deficit Hyperactivity disease (ADHD)
Deaf/difficult of listening to
Mental health situation
Neurologically-primarily based Speech, Language or conversation situation
Enormous Ongoing contamination
Developmental Coordination disease (Dyspraxia)
Unique learning difficulties (Dyslexia or Dyscalculia)
Please email this completed form, along with;
- Evidence of disability – Form A completed by consultant or GP detailing consultant’s report OR Educational Psychologist report OR evidence of disability allowance(as appropriate),
- LetterfromDEIS School (as appropriate),
- Evidence of ethnic grouping (as appropriate)
- P21 for 2017 (available from Revenue Commissioners)
- Department of Social Protection Statement for 2017 (available from your local Social Welfare Office)
- Self-Assessment Letter – Chapter 4 for 2017 (available from Revenue Commissioners)
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via email.